PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pasta and Salad

As the Daddy was out of town last week, the kids and I ate pasta nearly every single night! (Daddy likes pasta, but it isn't his super favorite.) Hanko nearly stole my heart when he sat and picked out all the spinach from his plate so he could EAT IT FIRST! Yum! Anyway, as you can see in the photos below, he enjoys his pasta and is working hard to get the hang of the whole fork thing. Cutlery can be complicated.


This is my favorite. Not only does he look like a carbon copy of his father, he also looks like he is threatening to stab anyone who eats off his tray.
The other day I enjoyed a fantastic salad where everything in it came from my garden...except the cheese and salad dressing. Okay, so it was just the lettuce and the onions! The photo above shows Hank and I showing off the lovely spring onions we pulled to put into the salad.

You may ask yourself, "How does she get such lovely fruits and vegetables from her garden?" Please see the photos below. My little garden gnome takes great care of the crops!

No comments:

Post a Comment