PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ballerina Bean

Ballerina school continues.  Sophia really really enjoys it.  I can't decide if she like the dancing or the drama more!  Note the photo below this one.  Can she get more of a dramatic pose!?!


She is not being purposefully sassy here.  The rule is that they have to land their little jumps with their feet together and knees bent.  She was successful this time...

Butterfly runs

I am not really sure what they were doing here, but they look like they are having fun.
Yes, we know she is the only kid wearing a pink ballet uniform.  This is my fault as I haven't convinced myself that she is going to stick with this enough to motivate me to buy her a blue costume....not to mention ballet shoes.  My little barefoot ballerina doesn't seem to mind. 

1 comment:

  1. omg Your barefoot ballerina is so flat footed she probley well do better barefooted. As for a blue ballet uniform just drop it in some blue dye or warsh with somthing blue that well bleed.

    ReplyDelete