PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Where's Hank

When I walked into the living room this morning I was unable to find Hank. When I saw him under the table I thought he was just picking up a toy, but he just stayed under there. I asked the husband what he was doing and was informed, "he was playing under there and then Curious George came on.". The crazy little boy watched an entire episode of Curious George curled up under the table.

The other photo is of Hank getting ready to ride his bicycle. It is a tiny little balance bike that the kids ride around inside. Hank gets all dressed up in his helmet and often his father's motorcycle gloves and insists that he is going to work. Further questioning usually reveals that his work involves catching alligators. Maybe that us why he has the eye patch! Who knows with that big crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment