PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of PreSchool

Hank attended his very first day of US preschool today. He was pretty excited...until it was time for me to leave. He was sad and tried to talk me into taking him with me but he didn't cry or make a big fuss.
My brave big boy.
These we the faces we got while asking him to smile for the photo.
When Daddy asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he responded with ALIEN we were a but confused. But Hank stuck with his answer. I am going to assume it means he wants to be an astronaut!

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is just too cute, check out the big rucksack he could actually get into himself. What the hell does he carry in it??? I love the little sign there, what a fab idea. He really looks like Sophia in the third picture.
    I love his little outfit and his short hair...he looks so grown up xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliens get the best parts in the films, they get to kill humans in as grotesque a fashion as they like, and they nearly always have the better technology. Okay it usually always ends badly for them but that is only in the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute.
    love you all. Aunt edie

    ReplyDelete