PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dental Hygiene

 
The kids love love love to go to the dentist.  Not sure why, but I am going to enjoy the easy appointments and the fact that they insist on brushing their teeth twice a day.  Hope this lasts!
 
For the two weeks prior to the appointment they asked me every single day if they "got" to go yet as if it were a super special treat! 

I love the way Hank's hands are in the photo above.  It is clear that he uncomfortable but trying to deal with it.  He did just fine and even took bite wing x-rays.  My big boy.

Sophia was a champ.  She had no problems and had a sealant put in to her first grown up molar. 
My sweet brave girl.
now if only the doctor's visits were so easy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment