PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I Love Meat!"


The Little Bean looked at me today and said, "Mama, I love meat!" We weren't even near food or getting ready for a meal or anything. I guess she was feeling hungry because a few minutes later she told me that she wanted to eat! The entire time we were prepping her snack she kept reminding me that she loved meat.
The child is on a crazy meat kick and will pick the meat out of any food and leave everything else. I assume this is just a phase and she will move on to a new food obsession eventually. Until then her father will revel in the fact that she and he can be wild carnivores together. Anyway, the photos today are examples of the child's insane hair. We comb it all the time but it is almost always crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Does the Bean love her meat blackened and cooked well done like you always did?!?! I remember that! LOL

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete