PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Autumn Chores

We were back outside today doing chores except this time it was SUPER cold. I thought it was super cold at least. The temps didn't manage to get out of the 30s all day and with the windchill we were stuck firmly in the mid 20's.

We put the Bean to work and made her rake leaves ALL DAY LONG, or at least for about 30 seconds. After we finished up I had to run some errands so the Little Bean and her father go redressed and went to work on the truck. The second the Little Bean hears the word, "truck" she leaps up and starts yelling, "I HELP! I HELP!" By that she means that she wants to play in the cab of the truck and run back and forth on the bench seat while her father actually works on the truck. This afternoon she told her father that she was driving the truck and that she was going to the store to buy milk and juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment