PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Morning Hike


We got together with our friend T today and went for a nice little hike. It has been over a month since we have gone on our weekly hike and I think the Husband and I both forgot just how nice it was to get outside. (and by outside I do NOT mean doing yardwork!) I have a feeling that we are going to get back into hiking on the weekends again. A habit that I am looking forward to. The dogs thought that the hike was the most wonderful thing EVER. T has two fabulous dogs that joined us on the hike and the puppies had the best time romping, running, sniffing, and splashing in the water. The Little Bean also had a great time. We brought the backpack with us but the Little Bean insisted on walking. The crazy kid walked for almost two miles. She didn't walk so much on the way back to the car. She actually fell asleep in T's arms!
The Little Bean was pretty funny during the hike. She was constantly pointing out trees, leaves, sticks, etc. She was so excited about everything that it make it way more fun for us old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment