PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Child Labor


We were a little late in planting bulbs and mulching this year, but we finally got to it today. It was cold, in the upper 30s and we were all bundled up, but we had a really fun time doing all the outdoor chores. Our next mission is to put up the Christmas lights. The Husband and I have a dry erase board in the kitchen where we write all of our tasks out so we don't forget (we also write the weekly menu on there so the Husband will know which days to work late.) Anyway, it seems like everytime we erase one task, we write about a zillion news ones one that board.

So here are the photos from our big mulching and bulbing day.
No mocking the fact that my jacket is working really hard at not bursting at the seams! :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you freaking kidding me? I was just thinking how you don't even look pregnant in that photo!!! I hope I look like that when my day comes!

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE child labor! And since the Bean is such a Helperton, it works out perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete