PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sacrilege? Probably Not.

I am not sure if this is a sacrilege or not, but so far God has refrained from any smiting. The Little Bean helped us decorate for Christmas at Nahla's house this weekend and was completely enchanted by the nativity set. Because it was plastic, my mother allowed her to touch and move the pieces around. The next thing we knew she had made all the members lay down and take and nap while the Virgin Mary was eating pretend birthday cake and the cow was jumping all around.

5 comments:

  1. I like the Beans version of the Jesus' bday, I am sure that everyone would have liked to take a nap and I bet Mary would have really liked that cake, too! So funny, she cracks me up. Can't wait to see all of you in a few days. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's Sacrilege at all! I used to play with our Nativity scene when I was a kid and I'm still standing! :)

    Now if she set everyone on fire......that might be questionable.....

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold, frankincense, myrrh...birthday cake sounds like the next logical gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.....it IS Jesus' birthday, and everyone loves cake! Wow...maybe the Bean should consider a career in party planning......she's got a knack for it!

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess there are worse things she could be doing to it. Maybe she is just getting in touch with her religious side :)It is important that we all have our own special relationship with GOd you know :)
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete