PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Safety Goggles

 


We found these goofy pretend safety goggles the other day and put them on the boy. Having had experience with the older sister, I fully expected Hank to pull the goggles off one milisecond after I put them on, but he didn't. In fact, he seemed to like having them on and ran from me to the Daddy looking at us and laughing.

Sophia was sitting at the dining room table drawing and when Hank went over to show her the goggles she growled at him. He shrieked happily and ran away to the safety of the Mama. Once they both got into it, this game lasted forever. Hank would sneek around the couch, Sophia would be there waiting and growl at him, he would spin around as fast as an 18 month old can and run, laughing to me.
While the game was pretty funny, the goggles and his crazy expressions had me rolling.
 
When you are just a year and a half old taking sharp turns at high speeds can be dangerous!
Equal parts happy and silly make me smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment