PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Art

This is what Sophia brought home from school today.  The rainbow at the top is awesome as is the picture of Sopha.  I do, however, wonder why her mother has no hair (I got a haircut recently, but it is shoulder length not bald) and why her father has giant ogre teeth and prominant ears.  Poor Hank has some pretty fancy hair.  I LOVE her art work.  Four is an awesome age!

3 comments:

  1. Why Mama, those are some fancy shoes you are wearing! Or you desperately need a pedicure. So funny and I love that Daddy is a monster with some serious ears...hmmm, resemblance? CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed that best part, the super fabulous shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of all is that your legs are as long or longer than the husband's!!! That is hilarious!! If I remember correctly (and I haven't seen either of you since Algiers), I believe that the husband is just a bit taller than you!! Love the artwork. Your children are awesome. Keep up the great work with this blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete