PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clean Beans

Following supper this evening the Husband declared that the dogs needed a bath. We made the deal that I would clean up the kitchen and he would take the Little Bean and the dogs upstairs for a bath. After hearing all sorts of wild noises coming from upstairs I thought I would head up there and check things out. I expected to find the Husband and the Little Bean standing by the bathtub washing the dogs.
This is what I found!!

The poor Big Bean looks so miserable. She is such a good girl and sat there until she was all clean. Needless to say, the Little Bean had her own bath in a DIFFERENT tub after she was finished washing her puppy brother and sister. After everyone had a bath or shower this evening, the Little Bean informed me that, "Everybody clean." She cracks me up because she goes through the list of everyone in the house and states their status, then give the collective statement!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess that there is an entire spectrum of clean and the Beans fit in there somewhere. That Bean is the BEST helper, even if her help is sometimes misguided and messy. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the new headline photo. Both dogs look so wonderful and the little bean looks angelic. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your adventures. I hope that you are able to keep this up when the newest bean arrives.

    ReplyDelete