Who Wore It Best

The Little Bean was allowed to do some finger painting the other afternoon and had an absolutely fantastic time. She is super into art stuff these days, but is constantly in trouble because she insists on putting it in her mouth. I think she only does it because I tell her not to. She obviously doesn't like the taste of it, but insists on biting crayons and sucking on the ends of markers even though she makes a gross face and spits around afterwards! Luckily, they are non toxic and she will probably survive!
Daddy let her paint on the mail that we were getting ready to trash and she thought it was pretty exciting!
It was all fun and games until she rubbed her eye with paint covered hands. It only took a second for her to realize that it HURT! Needless to say, that was the end of the finger painting.
The Daddy put his wild painted daughter into the sink to clean her up. She thinks it is super fun to get washed up in the sink. She is always telling me that her hands are sticky so she can sit on the side of the sink and wash up.
Just like in the magazines that I don't have time to read anymore we have two beautiful girls wearing the same outfit and are now trying to decide who wore this lovely Santa towel better!
The Little Bean received this awesome towel for her birthday. We tried it on the Big Bean to see how it would look and I think she looks lovely.
The Little Bean thinks she wore it better! :)
Trust me.....she will survive. I've had about 20 students in my 7 year career who have eaten paint, soap, mulch, leaves, and just about anything else you can think of. They are all still alive.......to most of my knowledge. ;D
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm torn on who wore it best.
Love ya!
Heather