PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Photos

Below are a few photos that I was unable to upload yesterday.

In addition to all the snow, you can see that there was quite a layer of ice underneath! It made for perfect sledding, except that there are no hills to speak of in the area. Instead the Daddy just pulled around over the ice.
I tried to pull these two on the sled but it didn't work out so well. Apparently that sort of physical activity results in contractions! :)

2 comments:

  1. HOLY FROZEN TUNDRA! I know you love snow but that is ridiculous. Now you will be happy to return to your climate. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You goof! I can't believe you tried to pull them on the sled! Still ornery I see.....;)

    Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Mine was good too...but it went way too quick. Returning to work after a two week vacation is not easy to do!

    ~H

    ReplyDelete