PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

No More Traveling...

For a little while. The Beans are all home again and plan to stay put for a little while. The holidays were great fun and it was wonderful to see our families, but we are a bit tired from all the traveling. The Big Bean is so happy to be home, she shadowed me the entire time I was loading the car to make sure that she wasn't left behind. The Puppy Bean was sad to leave Nahla's house where he and his puppy buddies were allowed to run amok and sprint through the fields acting crazy all the time. Living in the country really agrees with that crazy hound.

For the past week, the Little Bean has been increasingly whiny and grumpy coupled with a desire to snuggle. This is really unusual for our daughter as she takes after me and doesn't care much for snuggling unless she doesn't feel well. Nahla has been terribly sick and we thought maybe the Little Bean had picked up the dangerous "nahla virus." Today, however, we discovered the real reason for her strange behavior. One of her molars has decided to break through! Oh, the horrors of teething! We were enjoying a lovely extended holiday from teething, but I guess it is OVER!

These photos are of the Little Bean helping her Nahla make biscuits. She certainly loves to help Nahla!

1 comment:

  1. The gypsy beans are home, I wonder for how long? I guess with the Baby Bean on the way, you may need to stick closer to home. I hope the Little Bean gets thru this teething bout more easily than the last. Hugs and kisses to all the Beans.

    ReplyDelete